James Du Pavey
When it comes to designing a new website or ensuring your website is SEO-friendly for Google, our experts here at Extramile understand the importance of good website design and best SEO practices. When we were approached by James Du Pavey, we understood exactly what it was that they needed! Read on to find out what our brief was and how we helped. If you’re looking for website design, web development or SEO and PPC services, contact us today to get started!
James Du Pavey contacted the Extramile team with a brief – their idea was to modernise their website with a rebrand. They wanted to be known as THE estate agency for not only Stone, Eccleshall and Nantwich, but also the wider Midlands region. The idea was for the website to become more helpful to their users – offering helpful how-to guides for buying a property, more opportunities for first-time buyers and showing that they are a family-orientated, friendly and approachable company. Were our team up to the task?
- A flexible CMS that can be managed by the client team
- Ensuring the new website is accessible and easy to use from a desktop and mobile perspective
- Ensure the website has a simple structure that clearly distinguishes between each stage of the buying process
- To provide the best user experience for both buyers and sellers.
- Including SEO best practices to ensure the site was ready for the search engines once it had gone live.
Design / Development / SEOPrintdesigns
Printdesigns’ key objective was to ensure that traffic levels were retained post-migration, and as you will see, this objective was definitely achieved!
Perspex welcomed Extramile Digital to effectively communicate their material offering alongside their USPs to potential clients through SEO. Discover our results here!
Design / DevelopmentJames Du Pavey
When we were approached by James Du Pavey, we understood exactly what it was that they needed! Read on to find out what our brief was and how we helped.